Environmental Engineer مهندس بيئي
|Location:||Mekka - SAUDI ARABIA|
|Age:||24 - 28 years|
|Experience:||3 - 5 years|
- Bachelor of engineering.
- 3 years of experience after master degree.
- Holding of master degree at the mentioned profession is a Must.
- Establish The HACCP System and trained all HACCP Team.
- To promote health, safety and environmental awareness.
- To conduct environmental impact studies for different activities.
- hazardous-waste management studies to evaluate the significance of the hazard, advise on treatment and containment, and develop plans to prevent mishap.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the environmental management program on infrastructure development in Saudi Arabia.
- Provide technical oversight of the project’s environmental compliance activities through identification and integration of applicable environmental requirements into project designs, subcontract bid specifications, construction plans and schedules and all other field execution activities.
- Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering methods, techniques, procedures and criteria, mixed with independent judgment to assess environmental challenges associated with the project.
- Develops and helps implement the project-level environmental management program.
- Develop the governing environmental criteria for design and construction of a new industrial city.
- Ensure project satisfies governing compliance regulations.
- Coordinate criteria with customer’s environmental team and various governmental stakeholders.
- Reviewing and checking designs, drawings and data from design consultants and suppliers.
- Establishing and monitoring environmental controls with construction contractors.
- Provide input on waste water and water treatment systems.
- Provide input on potable water systems.
- Ensure Environmental Impact Assessment(s) are complete and support the applicable permit processes.
- Support project permit acquisition and ensure permits support project schedule.
- Provides assistance to project and construction management in identifying and complying with project environmental requirements and in addressing environmental issues as they arise during project execution.
- Participates in meetings with customers, project team members, and contractors/subcontractors to advise them of environmental requirements that may affect project design, schedule, and cost.
- Responsible for drafting Environmental Compliance Plans, Construction Environmental Control Plans, project specific mitigation plans, environmental awareness training programs, and technical reports.
Benefits and Allowance: